Another certain fact is that Abu Bakr’s men aggressed against Fatimah (س) because she stood firmly against them. She tried her best to refute their plots and take the right back to its people. She had self immunity for she was the daughter of the Messenger of Allah (ص) and the…
- Al-Hassan(as) said to Al-Hussein (as): "My handwriting is better than yours."
- Al-Hussein (as) : "No, mine is better than yours."
- Both (Al Hasan and Al Hussein): (to their mother) " Which handwriting is better?" Fatima (sa) didn't want to harm any of them
- Fatima (sa): "Go and ask your father." Ali (as) also didn't want to harm any of them.
- Ali (as): "Go and ask your grandfather the Messenger of Allah (sawa)."
- The Messenger of Allah (sawa) "I will not say until I ask Jibraeel."
- Jibraeel (as): "I will tell Israfeel, he will tell you."
- Israfeel (as): "I will not say which is better. I will ask Allah and He will tell you."
- Fatima (sa): "O Lord, give your statement." She had a necklace.
- Fatima (sa): "I will throw its jewels. The one who collects more is the one who has the better handwriting."
- At that time Jibraeel was standing by the pillar of the throne. Allah ordered him to descend to earth and split the jewels into two equal halves for them so that they don't get hurt and so he did.
- Bihar Al-Anwar 43;309